Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Swarovski Concho Leather Bracelets!

In my adventure to try new things, I decided to learn how to do leather work.  There are so many beautiful handmade leather products out there, that I wanted to make my own.  My husband had so much fun distressing these pieces of leather.  It was a GREAT stress reliever!!  He used everything from a bag of chains to nails to just rolling the piece around in all directions.




After distressing, I had to stain the pieces of leather.  This is what brings out the beauty of the distressed leather.  So FUN!!  Please excuse the colorful towel (LOL!)


After punching the snaps in, I got to decorate conchos with Swarovski Rhinestones.  So fun to put my creativity to work.  After assembling, you have a beautiful and trendy Swarovski Rhinestone Concho Leather Bracelet!!  Get yours at www.RodeoEnvy.com!

Swarovski Concho Leather Bracelets / Rodeo Envy

No comments:

Post a Comment